Thursday, January 11, 2018

A Black History Month Collection Full Of Resources, PebbleGo, eBooks & More!

February is Black History Month.  

This is a yearly event celebrating the achievements and recognizing the role African Americans in the history of the United States.  

As we get ready for Black History Month, I have brought together the Black History Month Collection by Destiny Padlet to share the best resources and practices I could find. 
One of my most favorite things that I added to this Collection is this amazing Titlewave List full of books for commemorating Black History Month.  You can get to the Titlewave list here and in the Collection.

I also added several websites and other resources to use for Black History Month.  You will find...
Storyboard That activities,
 6 Teaching Tools for Black History Month from Edutopia and....
Black History Month Activities, History, Timeline, Ideas, Event, Facts and Quizzes from Fact Monster...just to name a few.
For your younger students, I added a several different places to research using PebbleGo.

You will find African Americans in PebbleGo Biographies....
such as Martin Luther King, Jr. and many others.

As you can see, there many wonderful resources for this very special event.   

What have you found?  Let me know and I will add it to the Collection too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment