Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Have You Seen The Awesome Additions To Collections By Destiny In The Last 6 Months?

Collections by Destiny is one of my favorite resources.  I use it in so many ways as I curate, create, plan, organize, and collaborate to bring resources, my work and that of others together in one spot.

And one of the best parts, I can share my Collections and use others which are created by colleagues  around the world.    
Today as I made a new Collection filled with Gingerbread Resources, Tools and Fun I couldn't help but think about all of the things that have been added to Collections over the last 6 months. 

I wanted to share this list of awesome additions with you too!  
  • Emojis and stickers for students 
  • Show or hide Public and Featured Collections
  • Instructor only resource option
  • Browse Google Drive folders 
  • Abuse reporting
  • Share link for Public Collections 
  • Clickable and searchable resource tags
  • Importing Resource Lists into existing Collections 
  • Uploading custom resources images, which I wrote about here
  • 160 FREE Featured Collections in a new Featured tab
You can also read more about Collections here and...
watch this video to find out more.

Collections will make a difference you and your students, teachers and school community in 2018 too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment