Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Draw With Ed Emberley's Each Month....and Coming Up For Halloween!

Last week I came across one of the neatest monthly art and drawing sites from one of my favorites, Ed Emberley!  
As I spoke about in the post Makerspace Fingerprint and Thumbprint Creations Are Special, Ed's work was a favorite within our house and in the library too. 

So coming across the October 2017 Ed Emberley's Drawing Pages blog post, I just knew I had to add it to the....
 Halloween for Librarians and Teachers Collection by Destiny that....
you can find and use here.
 The October Drawing Pages were focused around things like....
this little Purple Monster.  Students will think these are so much fun to draw.  

As I was looking on the site, I clicked on Ed Emberley's Web Site and it open to....
the Welcome to edemberley.com.

I was instantly wanting to explore and create....just think what our students would think of this site! 
 Since I was working on the Halloween Collection, I clicked on Activities at the bottom of the page where I found these AMAZING pages filled with monthly activities. 

I added this to the Halloween for Librarians and Teachers Collection too.

Look at a couple of the October activities including....
 Mr. Boney Parts that they can create with their fingerprints and markers and...
 Swamp Monster Paper Airplane.  
 I clicked on a few more including Holiday Activities under December and....
 January Activities which include lots of fun with snow! 
Also on the site, you will find Drawing Book Samplers for drawing with markers, cut and paste and thumbprints.
I love the little Animations and....
Drawing Pages.  These would be great to use in the library, art room, literacy centers for storytelling, Makerspaces and so much more!  

So during this Halloween and holiday season, check out Ed Emberley's Site here!  

It will inspire, bring lots of happiness and introduce them to fun drawing skills thanks to Mr. Emberley. 

No comments:

Post a Comment