Saturday, July 8, 2017

Honored To Be Included As A Top Blog In Education From Albert's Index

This week I was honored to receive the news I had been selected as one of the Top Blogs in Education in Albert's Index with 39 other amazing educators.  

According to the announcement on their blog...

In our Albert Index for Top Blog for Teacher Resources, we've organized all of the best blogs to help you find the most relevant professional development info, teacher motivation and inspiration, tips for running your classroom and research about learning and education.  
I was included in the group, For The Tech Savvy Educator.  

You will find my profile and all of the others at this link.

Thank you Albert's Index for including me in this group and for sharing so many terrific blogs for us to learn from and educators to connect with.  

No comments:

Post a Comment