Thursday, August 25, 2016

StoryboardThat Has Added Lots Of Awesome Things You Won't Want To Miss!

I am always so excited to get updates like this one from my friends at StoryboardThat!  And with school starting, this is perfect!

As you see from all the creating that I am doing, they have made StoryboardThat better than ever!
It is so much fun creating with StoryboardThat.  I love being able to create any kind of storyboard that you want, with so many different scenes, characters and other items to choose from.  

The other day when I was making a storyboard, I had a blast playing with Smart Scene.  
When you add a Scene to your storyboard, you can then change specific details such as Time of Day, Weather, etc...  

In this one you can see that I changed the door being opened or class, weather and time of day.
I even added a little girl to the inside of the bus.  I was able to change all of the colors about her and the way she was posed.  
I also love how I can now take the color out of the scene by clicking on Remove Colors.  

This would be fun to use if you didn't have enough devices for all of your students.  You could create a storyboard, print it off and have them fill in the details with art materials and pencils.  
As I created my library scenes, I wanted to add Makerspace materials.  I loved being able to search for the 3D printer that I wanted to add.

You will find search at the top tool bar right by Upload.  It even keeps track of what you have searched for making it very easy to go back.
 And the last update are the Textables.  They have been updated and are really awesome!
 With several different styles including Classic, Comic, 
 Artistic and...

 Signage, there is a Textable for all of your storyboard needs.
I love creating, making and telling stories with StoryboardThat.

I know that you and your students will too!
You can create a storyboard today too.....Just click here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment